Friday, April 15, 2011

The 'great argument' continues

As we, very slowly, work our way towards our church's next Hui on Hermeneutics (of Human Sexuality), I will try to post a bit more often here. However, for the time being, I will try to be disciplined about two matters of method: (1) I will post links to other internet items worth reading (and, perhaps, as a bonus, offering links from the item selected to a wider debate going on at that site), (2) I will publish comments made (with usual standards of courtesy applying to the moderation process) but make no attempt to engage with them myself).

Further I ask readers tempted to presume that something I link to expresses my own personal view on the matter at hand to resist that temptation. I will post to things I think worth reading, they may or may not accord with my own thinking, in part or in whole, but this site is not about me!

So, here is John Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment